The forecast is looking poor again for Tuesday 31 July – that will make it three Tuesdays in a row if we cancel tomorrow afternoons session, which we are really hoping not to !!
Could parents please make sure that the girls are prepared for showers and cold weather and to dress accordingly, eg; shower proof jacket and covered legs. The temperature is supposed to be 16 degrees which makes showers more manageable, if it was a very low temperature we would have to think more seriously about cancelling.
We will let the whole club know, as per usual, at around 2:00pm tomorrow via email if we actually do need to cancel the training for tomorrow.
Fingers crossed that we don’t have to